Welcome to Ledgengargames website. The Site is provided for you and we hope you enjoy using it.
- Ownership and Operation. The Site and all Site content belong to Pro’s Pokemon, Sole proprietorship. Pro’s Pokemon, in its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site.
- Limited License to Use the Site. You may use the Site and the content offered on the Site for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. These specific uses (the Services) may be updated from time to time and include the following: viewing and/or using a website; browsing and purchasing of merchandise and other items; email, chat, instant messaging, message boards, comments, forums, blogs, social networking, and other forms of online
and/or electronic communication; and any other features, functionality, materials, or activities which may be available from time to time on the Site. You may use content offered for downloading, if any, for non-commercial use only and subject to the rules that accompany that particular content. You may not use any content in a manner that exceeds the rights granted for your use of that content. You may not download, replicate, retransmit, reproduce or otherwise use any of the photographic images contained on the Site as a stand-alone file. You may not use any data mining software, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site, frame any portion of the Site or, except as otherwise expressly provided for herein, reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan or otherwise distribute Site content without Pro’s Pokemon prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included on the Site designed to prevent the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of Site content.
- Interactive Portions of the Site. Messages that you post to any interactive portions of the Site can be viewed by the public and Pro’s Pokemon cannot control, and is not responsible for, any use of those messages, or any information included in those messages, by third parties. Pro’s Pokemon is not responsible for messages posted to interactive portions of the Site, and you understand that each such message expresses the views of its author and not necessarily Pro’s Pokemon. Although Pro’s Pokemon may pre-screen, monitor or review any discussions, chats, postings, comments, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like which may be available on the Site, Pro’s Pokemon is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site. Pro’s Pokemon assumes no responsibility for checking information posted in any discussions, chats, postings, comments, transmissions, bulletin boards or the like which may be available on the Site for accuracy. By posting content (including any personal information) to any portion of the Site, you warrant and represent that (i) you own the intellectual property and proprietary rights to such content; (ii) such content will not infringe any party’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights; and (iii) such content is not, and will not be, profane, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, racist, offensive to the Site community, harassing, obscene, false, defamatory, sexually-oriented, threatening, otherwise violative of any law and/or designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to interfere with, or disrupt, the operations or services of the Site in any way. Additionally, while using the Site, you agree not to:
- License to Posted Content. By posting any content to any portion of the Site, you hereby (i) grant Pro’s Pokemon a non-exclusive, perpetual, fully paid-up, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, make derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit that content and (ii) represent, warrant and covenant to Pro’s Pokemon that you possess and will maintain all rights necessary to grant Pro’s Pokemon the foregoing license. For example, the foregoing license gives Pro’s Pokemon the right to use questions, comments and postings submitted by you (and any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes and techniques contained therein) in articles, commentaries or other materials both online and offline (or for any other purposes), and no compensation shall be earned, due or payable for any such use.
- Customer Support. Pro’s Pokemon customer service team will respond to all queries within 2-3 business days, excluding U.S. Federal holidays (as defined here) and Juneteenth (June 19). Should you have any questions about your order or any of the Services, please contact us at email@example.com
- Refunds/Returns/Cancellations: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Once an order is processed, all sales are final. Pro’s Pokemon does not provide refunds, returns, cancellations, transfers, or changes. However, in the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, Pro’s Pokemon reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Pricing and Payments. All prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise indicated. We only accept payment through third-party payment processors Pinwheel and Paypal. Prices are subject to change from time to time in Pro’s Pokemon sole discretion.
- Order Processing. All orders are processed as soon as they are received and cannot be cancelled, changed, or combined by the purchaser. However, please note that Pro’s Pokemon reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation, for any product for any reason, including orders that violate the intellectual property rights of a third party and discrepancies with billing information. Pro’s Pokemon reserves, at our sole discretion, the right to limit the quantity of items purchased. We will notify you if your order has been canceled for any of these reasons.
- Shipping. When you place an order in our shop, it is immediately processed and we open your selected pack of cards during our live Twitch stream. Because no one knows whether a pack will contain valuable or collectible cards, most people do not purchase shipping before we open the pack. After we open your pack, if it does contain a valuable or collectible card, also known as a “hit”—defined as a valuable/collectible card, like a Full Arts, EX, GX, V, Vmax, Rainbow Rare, Gold Card, or Reverse Holograph—then we will hold all “hits” until you purchase shipping. Many people are repeat customers who place multiple orders throughout the course of a single live Twitch stream, or return weekly to our stream, so On Pro’s Pokemon is happy to hold your cards for up to 60 days after your last order. If You do not order shipping within those 60 days your cards will be deemed forfeited and you will not be able to receive them in the future. If you want us to send you “the bulk”—meaning the other cards in your pack that are not “hits”—then you must be sure to order the correct version of shipping between big or small.
Items are shipped via USPS from U.S. Zip Code 95354. Delivery dates vary based on location. Cost of shipping is based on weight, shipping method selected, and your shipping address. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass to you upon Pro’s Pokemon shipment to the shipping carrier. Items shipped via a track-able method will be deemed delivered when the shipping carrier provides confirmation that the item was successfully delivered to the address you submitted during the checkout procedure. Purchasers with a non-U.S. shipping address are responsible for any and all duties and taxes that may be incurred upon delivery; and if you refuse to pay duties or taxes, your package will be returned to Pro’s Pokemon, will not be re-shipped to you, and no refund will be given. If for any reason any items shipped are classified as undeliverable and returned to Pro’s Pokemon, we will not issue a refund and will not re-ship.
- Sales Tax. In accordance with U.S. state law, Pro’s Pokemon is required to charge sales tax on orders shipped within certain states. Where applicable, sales tax is applied to the order pretax total, including shipping and handling (where required).
Orders placed to the following countries may be charged a sales tax at checkout:
Australia (10% Goods and Services Tax)
United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (VAT & Customs)
New Zealand (VAT)
Please note, customs fees may still be collected at delivery for some of the above countries. For all other countries, sales tax is not collected at checkout for purchases. Those orders may be subject to VAT and Customs Fees as required by the local government authorities at the time of delivery. If you have additional questions, or aren’t sure why or how you were charged sales tax, send us an email and we’ll be happy to help sort it out.
- Meeting Other Users. Pro’s Pokemon does not recommend, endorse or promote meeting in person any person you may meet through interactive portions of the Site, or any links to third-party websites posted on the Site, and Pro’s Pokemon shall have no liability for the result of meeting in person anyone you met through use of the Site.
- Third-Party Information. Pro’s Pokemon may provide certain third-party information or content on the Site. This third-party information or content does not necessarily represent the viewpoint or opinions of Pro’s Pokemon, nor does Pro’s Pokemon take responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of this third-party information or content.
- Security and Limitations on Access. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Accordingly, you may not: (i) access data or materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; or (iii) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site. You agree that you will not interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Pro’s Pokemon’s information technology infrastructure.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, AUDIO/VISUAL RECORDINGS AND OTHER MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. On Pro’s Pokemon, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PRINCIPALS, MANAGERS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PRINCIPALS, MANAGERS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES THAT: (i) THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (ii) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (iii) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iv) THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Pro’s Pokemon, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OF DATA, OR PROFITS, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF Pro’s Pokemon HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, Pro’s Pokemon, ITS DIRECTORS’, OFFICERS’, PRINCIPALS’, EMPLOYEES’, MANAGERS’, AGENTS’ AND REPRESENTATIVES’ AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS’, DIRECTORS’, PRINCIPALS’, EMPLOYEES’, MANAGERS’, AGENTS’ AND REPRESENTATIVES’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL On Pro’s Pokemon LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTIONS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE ACTUAL DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE WHICH GAVE RISE TO SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE THE DAMAGE OR LOSS OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
- On Pro’s Pokemon’s Copyright Policy. If you are a copyright owner or an agent there of and believe that any content posted on the Site infringes upon your copyright rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by following the procedures described below. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to content residing on the Site that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected content so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA. Before serving either a notice of infringing material or a counter-notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with our obligations under the DMCA and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringement, please provide a notification containing the following details:
You must send this notice by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DMCA Notice” (or equivalent language).
If material that you have posted on the Site has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification that contains the following details:
You must send this notice by email to:
email@example.com with the subject line “DMCA Notice” (or equivalent language).
- Miscellaneous. Pro’s Pokemon makes no representations that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Site from territories where the contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site or the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Intellectual Property Notice. Pro’s Pokemon and all related technology and content: Copyright © 2021 Pro’s Pokemon, or its suppliers or licensors. All rights reserved. The company, product, and brand names of companies, products and services mentioned herein or on the Site may be the trademarks and service marks of their respective owners. Pro’s Pokemon has patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, and/or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in or related to the Services and/or the Site. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, the provision of the the Services and the display of the Site to you does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.